SLS DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL, MAUSAM VIHAR, DELHI
Fee bills for May 2020 are available at student’s login. You can pay fee for May 2020 (and April 2020, if unpaid) through your ward’s login at school website. Fee receipts entry for April 2020 is in progress. Wait till 10/05/2020. If your record is not updated by 10th May, then send your fee deposit details at school email for checking and updation. Pay fee for May 2020 latest by 15/05/2020.
With Thanks and Kind regards,
*EWS students please ignore.
SLS DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL
MAUSAM VIHAR, DELHI
Greetings from SLSDAV! As informed earlier on 21/04/2020 that in view of directives issued by Directorate of Education, the quarterly fee bills uploaded earlier in your ward’s logins have been deactivated and we are in the process of upgrading our fee collection software.
Hence you are requested to pay Tuition Fee (as per the structure of 2019-20) on monthly basis from April 2020 till further intimation through NEFT / Bank Transfer.
Fee slips for payment is available at school website : www.slsdavps.com or www.slsdavps.edu.in, along with details of mode of payment and relevant instructions etc.
Last date for payment of Tuition Fee of April, 2020 shall be 28th April, 2020.
Parents may write any query at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to the re-opening of the school.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy and Stay Indoors.
With Best Regards
Greetings from SLS DAV. Reference the order issued by Directorate of Education regarding collection of fee during Lockdown period, kindly note the following points:
1. As per the directives of the Government, we have initiated the process of changes in fees to be deposited (now only tuition fee and it's components). The quarterly fee bills uploaded earlier in your ward’s logins have been deactivated.
2. It will take some time to update our fee collection software from quarterly to monthly fee collection module. We will inform you whenever the revised fee bills are uploaded on individual ID portals of your ward.
3. Parents who have already deposited the fees may note that fees paid under heads other than tuition fee will be considered paid & will not be recharged once the times are normal. Parents, who pay the fees as given now, will be required to pay that amount later.
4. Arrears of monthly and annual charges will be payable after the opening of the school.
Wishing good health to you and your family. Stay Home Stay Safe.
With kind regards,
Hope you all must be keeping safe and healthy. In these testing times when we all are quarantined due to spread of pandemic COVID-19, the school is making all possible efforts and all teachers are trying their level best to ensure that the education of students is not affected. School has already started taking online classes on Microsoft Teams for students of Classes 8-10, 12.
As aware parents, you all are expected to monitor the activity of your kids on different social media platforms and also sensitize them to use these platforms wisely and not to get misled or misguided by certain undesirable posts or users.
It has come to our notice that some of our students are being lured on these platforms to share their online class details and links through which they gain access to the class and start creating problems during the subject lectures. Such activities deviate students and might trap them into some or the other trouble under cyber issues (social media crimes) inadvertently.
It is therefore, requested to all the parents to please ensure that their children should be very cautious and remain away from any such destructive activities.
Please follow the guidelines below to keep away from being trapped into any such illegal activities :
- Do not accept friend requests/ invites from unknown users
- Block profiles from public searches.
- If someone has created a fake profile of yours then report immediately.
- Don’t share social media credentials.
- Keep the privacy settings of your social media profile at the most restricted levels, esp. for public/others.
- Log out after each session.
We hope that under your guidance and constant support, your children would be making best use of this time for their own benefit.
Stay Home, Stay Safe !