SLS DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL, MAUSAM VIHAR, DELHI-110051
SESSION: 2020-2021 CIRCULAR DATED: 18/09/2020
Hope you all are safe and healthy.
This is to apprise you that as per the guidelines issued by Govt. of India during the Unlock-4 stage, the school is planning to commence classes for students of XI & XII from October 7, 2020. In light of the seriousness of COVID-19 Pandemic, the school would like to seek permission of the parents for the same. You are requested to go through the enclosed instructions carefully and then fill this opinion poll (link of Google form) latest by September 23, 2020.
Important Points & Instructions:
1. Consent of parents is must for your child to come to school.
2. Both parents and students to strictly follow all Generic Preventive Measures laid down in the Standard Operating Procedure issued by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in this regard.
3. Wearing of mask is mandatory.
4. Students to carry their own water bottles and lunch. Sharing of water bottles and lunch strictly prohibited.
5. Canteen facility will not be available.
6. Please note that the school will not provide any transport facility.
7. The school shall follow all safety protocols and measures as proposed by MoH&FW.
8. Self-monitoring of health by students and parents is essential. The student should not come to school even in case of minor illness.
Please note that filling up of this Google Form by parents is mandatory for all. Looking forward to your responses…
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy !
With Kind Regards,